Welcome to IPSA's Permanent Online Paper Room. It contains the papers presented at:
- Montreal 2014 (XXIII IPSA World Congress of Political Science)
- Madrid 2012 (XXII IPSA World Congress of Political Science)
- Sao Paulo 2011 (Whatever Happened to North-South? Joint conference with ECPR)
- Luxembourg 2010 (European Models of Governance. A Comparative Perspective.)
- Santiago 2009 (XXI IPSA World Congress of Political Science)
- Montreal 2008 (International Political Science: New Theoretical and Regional Perspectives)
- Fukuoka 2006 (XX IPSA World Congress of Political Science)
If a paper is unavailable, this means the author(s) did not submit it to IPSA or authorize its publication. If you are an author of an unavailable paper, you may submit it as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an author of available paper and wish to retire it from the Online Paper Room, please make your request to email@example.com.
Copyright: Please remember to ask permission, in writing, to IPSA for any use of these papers. IPSA will contact the author(s) to request their permission as well. Please remember to cite the author when relevant.
To search for a paper, choose one or more of the fields below.
You can enter a few letters of a name or complete phrases, but please note that it will search for ALL the words you type (ex: "Democracy and religion"), not each word separately (ex: "Democracy" "and" "religion"). Therefore, do not use quotations in your searches as they are unnecessary.